New to the wiki?
Be sure to check out the Help Section.
Also, be sure to read the rules!
Would you like to help, but don't know where? Visit the AQ3D Wiki To Do List.
April 23rd, 2013
- Create a Torch Lighter
- Light of All Torches
- Night of the Dying Dead... Again!
- Alpha Test #5 continues at AQ3D.com.
- Items obtained from Alpha Test .004 have been removed.
- Alpha points from previous tests have been added.
- Leona can no longer be killed.
April 11th, 2013
- Alpha Knight Trophy
- Secret Note
- Alpha Test .004 continues at AQ3D.com
- Items obtained from Alpha Test .003 have been removed.
- Able to change colors in chat.
- Quest interface.
March 18th, 2013
- Alpha Test .003 continues at AQ3D.com.
- Items obtained from Alpha Test .002 have been removed.
- Skills can be rearranged.
March 13th, 2013
- Blue Alpha Jewel
- Green Alpha Jewel
- Red Alpha Jewel
- Backspacing on the chatbox would cause it to break.
- Pink Screen Bug - if your graphics cannot handle current graphics, it will automatically scale back to a lower quality.
- Alpha Test .002 continues at AQ3D.com.
- Items obtained in Alpha Test .001 have been removed.
March 6th, 2013
- Monstrous Knight Helm
- Sir Flaps A Lot
- Spiked Helmet
- Eathern Guard
- Golden Guard
- Iron Shoulders
- Kings Shoulder
- Jade Warrior
- Pointman Shoulder
- Blinding Light of Destiny
- DragonFable Sword
- Jade Skull Sword
- King Sword
- Savage Strike
- Sundering Blow
- Mr. Trolok
- Rocky Balboulder
- Skeleton Monster
- Alpha Test .001 at AQ3D.com occurred during 6:00PM - 9:00PM EST.
February 25th, 2013
- Combat Stress Testing moved to March 6, 2013.
You may also view the full Release Log.
|| The Gun Has Been Fired!
|| March 15, 2013
| by SMGS
And the marathon of AQ3D Public Alpha begins, but the Wiki - not quite yet. All eyes are on the Alpha Testing, and the AQ3D Wiki will be there to help you, but we're holding off editing too much into the specifics for now. If you're an eager contributor ready to help, we're glad to have you here, but you'll have to exercise some of your patience as we work out everything on the backend, as well as wait for the game to evolve further.
The concern you probably have is why this is happening. Why can't I edit yet? Why would a Wiki hold off providing detailed information? The reality here is that the game is still in it's Alpha stages, and a lot of content, features and everything you see in-game WILL inevitably change over the course of it's transition to a more stable version. Editing now will mean we'll be changing, deleting, moving and doing all sorts of things to pages in the near future, and that is counter-intuitive to what we want to do when the game is in a more stable state.
Our release log to the left of this announcement will be YOUR main source of information until then, where we'll be updating and listing all the changes that have been put forth onto the game during Alpha. Our dedicated team of hardworking staff here in the Wiki are hard at work building page templates to simplify editing and result in a better page appearance. We hope to see you right back here when the game is into a further and more solid state in development!
|| Welcome to the AQ3D: Legend of Lore Wiki!
|| May 23, 2013
| by AQ3D Wiki
Hello, and welcome to AdventureQuest 3D: Legend of Lore's first wiki! The AQ3D Wiki houses tons of information about the game, including guides that expound on the various features of the game in more detail for you. If we're missing something, let us know! Or, you can register and add it in for us!
The AdventureQuest 3D: Legend of Lore Wiki is part of the Everything Lore community, the #1 fan community that aims to bring you everything AE!
Be sure to read The Rules and the Wiki Tutorial before editing and creating pages to avoid any problems for yourself, and our staff.
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to hop on to our IRC Channel at any time to chat in real-time with a fellow Wiki user or staff member to offer you assistance. Alternatively, you can contact a Staff Member, or see if the help page answers your questions.
You can view all our guides in the Guides Category.